Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Harmeet Bedi <ha...@kodemuse.com> on 2003/01/23 01:08:14 UTC

2.1.1

There have been several improvements in 2.1 branch. How about a 2.1.1
release and PR rollout ?

Harmeet

Re: 2.1.1

Posted by Harmeet Bedi <ha...@kodemuse.com>.
Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> How about a 2.1.1 release and PR rollout ?

That is/was my plan.  :-)  Putting out the Release requires a vote.
However, since you updated the 2.1 branch within the past couple of days,
and I have not had time to review or test those changes, I can't cut a
v2.1.1 release based upon the earlier test release.  When I get home
tomorrow night, I will put out a new test build, and review the changes.
Then we can raise a vote for v2.1.1.

Sorry for any delay, but between having to do the v2.1 release, seeing the
problems with a lack of formal release by Avalon, and especially now that we
have our own PMC, I'm trying to keep as close to the formal ASF release
process as I'm able.

	--- Noel