Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Marcus Lindblom <ma...@yar.nu> on 2011/05/24 12:27:44 UTC

Re: [ANT4HG] new release : V0.06

hezjing skrev 2011-05-24 07:21:
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for a Mercurial Ant tasks.

[snip]

> Is there any alternative to ant4hg? :-)

Running it directly as you would any other executablw? ;)

Cheers,
/Marcus

Re: [ANT4HG] new release : V0.06

Posted by Niraj Tolia <nt...@maginatics.com>.
I would second the use of the maven-thrift-plugin (if you are using
Maven). Also, if you share the thrift files between different
codebases, the combination of git submodules and Jenkins works well
for us.

Cheers,
Niraj

Re: [ANT4HG] new release : V0.06