Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mgiammarco <mg...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/28 22:03:17 UTC

NEWBIE: automatic queues creation

A newbie question: when I create a context with jms queues, web services and
other things, does Camel creates them or I have to create queues and other
things manually (with spring for example)?

Thanks,
Mario

Re: NEWBIE: automatic queues creation

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:03 PM, mgiammarco <mg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A newbie question: when I create a context with jms queues, web services and
> other things, does Camel creates them or I have to create queues and other
> things manually (with spring for example)?

For JMS queues, it depends on the JMS Broker. For example Apache
ActiveMQ can auto create new destinations on the fly. Where other JMS
broker cannot do this, and you need to create the destinations
beforehand using some admin tool.

> Thanks,
> Mario

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

RE: NEWBIE: automatic queues creation

Posted by Narita Bagchi <Na...@headstrong.com>.
You don't have to create queues manually.

~Narita
A newbie question: when I create a context with jms queues, web services and
other things, does Camel creates them or I have to create queues and other
things manually (with spring for example)?

Thanks,
Mario

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

Re: NEWBIE: automatic queues creation

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You need to start a JMS broker yourself, and tell Camel how to connect
it. Camel  does't ship the broker out of box.
Beside that you don't need to any other thing to get the sample work.

2011/12/29, mgiammarco <mg...@gmail.com>:
> A newbie question: when I create a context with jms queues, web services and
> other things, does Camel creates them or I have to create queues and other
> things manually (with spring for example)?
>
> Thanks,
> Mario

从我的移动设备发送