Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Joris Melchior <jm...@pivotal.io> on 2020/01/02 14:30:44 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] De/un-deprecate IndexType ENUM

Apart from Bruce's response (thanks!) it's been very quiet on this item.

I'll extend the response time to Jan 10.

Details at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=135863477

Thanks, Joris.

Posted by Joris Melchior <jm...@pivotal.io>.
Since the feedback has been to proceed with this proposal I will open a
JIRA ticket and start the work on this.

Thanks for the feedback on this.

Joris.

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.