Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Steven W. Orr" <st...@syslang.net> on 2005/04/27 18:18:37 UTC

interface to deal with conversion to sql?

Just wondering if anyone has already written anything good for interfacing
to MySQL for managing the tables that SA uses. Particularly for the
userpref part of it...

TIA

steveo at syslang.net

Re: interface to deal with conversion to sql?

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 12:18:37PM -0400, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone has already written anything good for interfacing
> to MySQL for managing the tables that SA uses. Particularly for the
> userpref part of it...

You've seen the wiki right?

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WebUserInterfaces

Michael