Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Po Dragonwarrior <hu...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/03 07:56:38 UTC

OVS related questions

Hi all,

I am trying oenvswitch with ACS and I have some questions:

1. The “OpenVswitch Network Example” section inhttp://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/installguide/hypervisor/kvm.html#kvm-installation-overview <inhttp://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/latest/installguide/hypervisor/kvm.html#kvm-installation-overview> refers to Basic networking mode or Advanced?
2. It says that "at least two bridges: public and private.” should exist. Does private equals to “guest” network in ACS?
3. During the Zone addition should I have to enter the vlan vlaues for Public (=200) and Pod (=100) ?
4. Again, on the Web UI during the Guest networking tab should I declare a range of VLANs (e.g. 1000-1100), or I have to declare the 300 value?

best,
Po