Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Kris Calvin <ki...@apache.org> on 2021/04/25 04:11:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6 Round3

This is a call for vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler
version 1.3.6,Considering more convenient for users to
use, after the voting is completed,we will publish related docker
image to dockerhub, the docker files are under
apache-dolphinscheduler-1.3.6-src-release, please also
check, thx

Release changes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/milestone/14

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/1.3.6

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1056/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/tree/1.3.6

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/commit/d21eb7b1809aa513ced920d5d08575502bde8911

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/community/release.html

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

More detail checklist please refer:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/community/release.html

--
Best  wishes!
CalvinKirs

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6 Round3

Posted by qingzhong li <qi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Kris Calvin <ki...@apache.org> 于2021年4月25日周日 下午12:11写道:

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
+1

I checked
- Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
- LICENSE and NOTICE files exist.
- NOTICE year is correct.

leon bao <le...@apache.org> 于2021年4月28日周三 上午12:41写道:

--

------------------------------
Best Regards

DolphinScheduler PMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6 Round3

Posted by leon bao <le...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Hemin Wen <we...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Kris Calvin <ki...@apache.org>.
As  3 days passed, we have gotten 4(binding) +7(nonbinding).
The voting ends here.

Lidong Dai <da...@gmail.com> 于2021年4月28日周三 下午12:34写道:

Posted by Lidong Dai <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 1.3.6 Round3

Posted by "jiny.li@foxmail.com" <ji...@foxmail.com>.
+1

[ Y ] Download links are valid.

[ Y ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ Y ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current
release.

[ Y ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.

[ Y ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ Y ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

jiny.li@foxmail.com

From: CalvinKirs
Date: 2021-04-26 14:02
To: dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org
hi, thank you very much for your participation, you need to list the content you checked.

Best Wishes!
CalvinKirs

Posted by wenjun ruan <be...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reminder.