Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Miroslav Nachev <m....@prosyst.bg> on 2008/09/15 12:01:54 UTC

How to add library which doesn't exists in any public repository - JCraft/JSch v0.1.39

Hi,

I would like to add one library which is not included in any public
maven repository. When I add this library as local library this doesn't
solve the problem for the whole team because they must do that also
manually. I need of the last 0.1.39 version of JCraft/JSch.

Regards,
Miro.

Re: How to add library which doesn't exists in any public repository - JCraft/JSch v0.1.39

Posted by Olivier THIERRY <ol...@gmail.com>.
You should use an enterprise repository for this.
We use Artifactory, it can be used for this and moreover it acts as a proxy
for depencies download.

http://www.jfrog.org/sites/artifactory/latest/index.html

Olivier