Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk> on 2010/03/01 09:03:13 UTC

Re: Brain-storm: OFBIZ on Grails, is this a right way for the future?

I forgot the sql folder in the list!

Re: OFBIZ OSGi - WAS: Brain-storm: OFBIZ on Grails

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

There are couple of bundles. I will bundle them together in a zip and
upload it on sourceforge and let you know.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by chris snow <ch...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Also consider the new effort David is doing/leading on multi-tenants (I say that because I know there are implications on
Delegator...)

Jacques

From: "Raj Saini" <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris,

I will look at the page.

Spring has some thing called Dynamic Modules for OSGi. Dynamic services
are part of the OSGi specs now. It should be possible to use either of them.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by Christopher Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk>.
Hi Raj,