Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Martin Samm <ma...@lagan.com> on 2009/02/25 15:21:14 UTC

Basic Auth

I've seen this posting:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-user/200809.mbox/%3Cedee44fa0809291119w369289dag1aa3d77e98b78f66@mail.gmail.com%3E

But does anyone have any examples of using it?

Thanks

Martin Samm

________________________________
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.

The views and opinions expressed in this email may not reflect the views and opinions of any member of Lagan Technologies Limited, or any of its subsidiaries.

Lagan Technologies Limited is a company registered in Northern Ireland with registration number NI 28773. The registered office of Lagan Technologies Limited is 209 Airport Road West, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT3 9EZ.

RE: Basic Auth

Posted by Martin Samm <ma...@lagan.com>.
Alexis,
Thanks for the info.

Will that work with doc-lit given it needs multi-part messages?

Posted by Martin Samm <ma...@lagan.com>.
The header from the call to initiate the process needs to be used within the process, i.e. the auth header included in the call to start process X, say, should then be used in the process when it issues calls to other webservices.

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.

RE: Basic Auth

Re: Basic Auth

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.