Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/01 01:24:03 UTC

Re: how to use option mapred.max.map.failures.percent ?

Hi all, I'm also having a similar problem, does anyone have a
suggestion/opinion/thought?
The thing is that my MR jobs are dying because of java heap space error (I
am planning to get some more). I want a way to control this, I mean this
parameter would also help me handling this memory.

Renato M.

Posted by Wojciech Langiewicz <wl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, this option solves my problem:)

--
Wojciech Langiewicz

Re: how to use option mapred.max.map.failures.percent ?

Posted by Thejas M Nair <te...@yahoo-inc.com>.