Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ctl3790 <ct...@exchange.uta.edu> on 2005/01/05 19:59:44 UTC

PrintTranscoder run error

Hi there,

While trying to run "java org.apache.batik.transcoder.print.PrintTranscoder <svgFileToPrint>" from the command line argument to print out  the SVG form, I experienced the following errors:

        at org.apache.batik.transcoder.XMLAbstractTranscoder.transcode(XMLAbstra
ctTranscoder.java:89)
        at org.apache.batik.transcoder.SVGAbstractTranscoder.transcode(SVGAbstra
ctTranscoder.java:188)
        at org.apache.batik.transcoder.print.PrintTranscoder.print(PrintTranscod
er.java:335)
        at sun.print.RasterPrinterJob.printPage(Unknown Source)
        at sun.print.RasterPrinterJob.print(Unknown Source)
        at sun.print.RasterPrinterJob.print(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.transcoder.print.PrintTranscoder.print(PrintTranscod
er.java:295)
        at org.apache.batik.transcoder.print.PrintTranscoder.main(PrintTranscode
r.java:758)
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name o
rg.apache.batik.util.resources.XMLResourceDescriptor, locale en_US
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.util.XMLResourceDescriptor.<clinit>(xmlresourcedescr
iptor.java:99)
        ... 8 more

I am using the latest version of your code.  I don't know if there's anything missing (i.e: driver keys ... ).  Would you please help me figuring what's missing???

Thanks
--Chien

Re: PrintTranscoder run error

Posted by Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>.
Hi,

> Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for
> base name o
> rg.apache.batik.util.resources.XMLResourceDescriptor, locale en_US
>         at
> java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown Source
> )
>         at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source)
>         at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source)
>         at
> org.apache.batik.util.XMLResourceDescriptor.<clinit>(xmlresourcedescr
> iptor.java:99)
>         ... 8 more

Look like missing properties file, do you include all the jar ?

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa