Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David kerber <dc...@verizon.net> on 2010/10/01 20:32:16 UTC

Ya gotta love it...

When you can fix a long standing bug simply by deleting 60 or 80 lines
of code and modifying 6 other lines.

Of course, it's kind of embarrassing that I allowed that bug to creep in
in the first place...

RE: Ya gotta love it... [OT]

Posted by Jason Pyeron <jp...@pdinc.us>.

?

> Of course, it's kind of embarrassing that I allowed that bug
> to creep in in the first place...

-                                                               -
- Jason Pyeron                      PD Inc. http://www.pdinc.us -
- Principal Consultant              10 West 24th Street #100    -
- +1 (443) 269-1555 x333            Baltimore, Maryland 21218   -

RE: OT: Re: Ya gotta love it...

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
file a JIRA . .submit the patch and become a "contributor" to the tomcat group

congrats dave!
Martin Gainty

OT: Re: Ya gotta love it...

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@gmail.com>.