Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2012/12/01 05:54:31 UTC

Re: Separation out Server & Client binary distributions in Airavata

A big + 1, this was long overdue. Thanks Saminda and Amila for initiating and jumping onto this.

We may also want to consider creating the JNLP as part of the default build. For instance, we can have a associated JNLP bundled with the server. That way we can have users directly click on JNLP and launch XBaya which is pointed to the server.

Cheers,
Suresh

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Please be patient with me, I am doing bunch of commits related to
distribution changes. please do not take svn up for next half an hour.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Separation out Server & Client binary distributions in Airavata

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: Separation out Server & Client binary distributions in Airavata

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.

--
System Analyst Programmer