Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Richard Beyer <ri...@planet-richard.com> on 2004/02/03 10:53:58 UTC

Sales pitch.

I've had SA 2.63 running beautifully for a month now.  Smooth as silk and
worth its weight in gold.  What I want to do is write a "sales pitch" for my
users.  Something like, "We use a sophisticated spam filtering mechanism
based on blah blah blah.".

But before I embark - I was wondering if anyone had already done this and
wouldn't mind sharing?

Cheers,

Richard

Re: Sales pitch.

Posted by Tim B <mo...@optonline.net>.
Richard Beyer wrote:
> I've had SA 2.63 running beautifully for a month now.  Smooth as silk and
> worth its weight in gold.  What I want to do is write a "sales pitch" for my
> users.  Something like, "We use a sophisticated spam filtering mechanism
> based on blah blah blah.".

I just tell them Spamassassin is mosy decorated award winning anti-spam
technology, the technology which the most effective spamfilters want to
be when they grow up.

Re: Sales pitch.

Posted by Richard Ozer <ro...@ois-online.com>.
Just read some of your spam.  There are a lot of good ideas there.

Be sure to spell spamassassin as spqmassassrn.