Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rudy <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/29 17:09:03 UTC

triggerActionNotSupportedFault -- The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver

Hello,

I'm creating BPEL Workflow with Netbeans and Apache ODE (BPEL engine).
Apache ODE is running with axis2 on Tomcat 5.5.27.

I've deployed my Workflow and a Web Service wich is used by my workflow.
I've tested my Web Service with SoapUI, and all it's OK.

When I test my Workflow with SoapUI, I have a timeout error.
And the Tomcat server throw the error :

[WARN] triggerActionNotSupportedFault: messageContext: [MessageContext:
logID=urn:uuid:9AEEEA7E64BAE6D4E31241008449207] problemAction:
[ERROR] The [action] cannot be processed at the receiver.
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The [action] cannot be processed at the
receiver.
        at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerAddressingFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:373)
        at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerActionNotSupportedFault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:336)
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.extractActionInformation(AddressingInHandler.java:522)
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.extractAddressingInformation(AddressingInHandler.java:239)
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.invoke(AddressingInHandler.java:152)

Do you need more details about the tomcat's error ?
Do you know this problem ? how to solve it ?

Thank you.