Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by sampsonlc <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/01 08:58:46 UTC

[Proposal] OpenAM Filter

Using the Shiro framework I created an OpenAM filter which is used to protect
our REST services.  The Shiro framework met our needs perfectly.  I would
like to know if the community would like to add this as an added feature or
as a sample. I saw the CAS filter and thought the OpenAM filter would be
similar capability.

I don't think it would be just a drop in since it was tailored for our
purposes but would have to be modified based upon suggestions from the dev
community.

Thanks,

sampsonlc

Re: [Proposal] OpenAM Filter