Posted to commits@royale.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2020/06/10 07:51:14 UTC

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1505 - Failure

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1505)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1505/ to view the results.

Re: Compiler Maven build is not able to deploy artifacts

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
I think I have resolved that. It looks like in case of royale-asjs [1] -
when build is being run it uses settings.xml -s
C:\Users\Jenkins\.m2\settings.xml, but I don't see this param in
Configuration.

In case of compiler build that param wasn't added, so I forced addition by
placing it in Configuration of the build.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-asjs/

czw., 11 cze 2020 o 08:35 Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>
napisał(a):

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have noticed that compiler is not able to deploy artifacts. It gets
>
> status: 401 Unauthorized
>
> It looks like framework is able to do that. Anyone know what is the magic
> behind this ?
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> czw., 11 cze 2020 o 08:32 Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>
> napisał(a):
>
>> The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1509)

>> Check console output at
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1509/ to view the results.
>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Piotr Zarzycki

Compiler Maven build is not able to deploy artifacts

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1509 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1508 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1508)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1508/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1507 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1507)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1507/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1506 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1506)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1506/ to view the results.