Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/09/01 08:52:20 UTC

Re: Job is reported as complete on history server while on console it shows as only half way thru

Doe you mean multiple application attempts on YARN? One MR job shouldn't
result in multiple YARN applications. Would you please share what is shown
on the JHS and RM web UIs?

--
Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.