Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/18 05:53:53 UTC

Path for Java

For user and environment variable path should be either point to JDK and JRE? For OpenMeetings installation in Windows 7.

Localhost Connection Failed

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
After Installing OpenMeeting at page "http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/install?command=step2" I click "Enter the Application" the page doesn't load

Oops! Could not connect to localhost:5080

Re: Path for Java

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
It's on the windows guide on the wiki and I have sent it to you multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone

On 18 Feb 2013, at 06:16, "Aysha Saddiqa" <ay...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can you give me the info of all environment variables?

Stephen Cottham
Group IT Manager (Associate)

Robert Bird Group
Level 5, 333 Ann St
Brisbane, Queensland, 4000, Australia
Phone: +6173 319 2777 (AUS)
Phone: +44207 633 2880 (UK)
Fax: +6173 319 2799

Mobile:  +61400 756 963 (AUS)
Mobile:  +447900 918 616 (UK)
Web: www.robertbird.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. Unless expressly stated, confidentiality and/or legal privilege is not intended to be waived by the sending of this email. The contents of this email, including any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us immediately by return email and then delete both messages. You may not otherwise read, forward, copy, use or disclose this email or any attachments. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states otherwise. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening or sending them on. None of the sender or its related entities accepts any liability for any consequential damage resulting from this email containing computer viruses.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com

Re: Path for Java

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
Can you give me the info of all environment variables?

________________________________

Re: Path for Java

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yes