Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Shultz, Kevin" <Ke...@fnmoc.navy.mil> on 2002/05/01 21:28:27 UTC

RE: Default portal content look-and-feel changes not taking effec t

Amen brother  :o).  That worked.  I assumed the language directories were
there in the event you wanted to overwrite the default in the parent
directory with your specified language.  That being said is it required that
I modify both, or just the one residing in the language.  If the
default.psml in the parent is not used then should it be removed or does it
serve as something more in the grand scheme of things?

Thank you again for the good information.  Makes me feel kinda dumb that I
didn't think to try the language psml sooner.  I suppose hind-sight is truly
50-50.

Very Respectfully,

Kevin