Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2017/05/10 14:28:24 UTC

[FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

If you look in the online example app the text in the buttons jumps around.
Could this be related to the recent layout changes?

Re: [FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
I think Piotr has the clue. If the link with problems is from an ANT build,
then there's something wrong in ANT, while Maven seems to generate the
right build

> Hi Yishay,
>
> Just wanted to make it clear - I meant that you probably have to exclude
> defult.css from Basic.swc during compilation, not swc itself.
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General

M: +34 607 22 60 05

http://www.codeoscopic.com

http://www.avant2.es

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

RE: [FlexJS] MDL Text Buttons Not Looking Good

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
The link you sent looks fine to me too, so it’s not some Chrome weirdness. Your guess that it’s the wrong excluded lib sounds reasonable so I’ll report when I’ve change the Ant script. Thanks.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.