Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Tom van den Berge <to...@drillster.com> on 2013/12/03 12:25:58 UTC

How to measure data transfer between data centers?

Is there a way to know how much data is transferred between two nodes, or
more specifically, between two data centers?

I'm especially interested in how much data is being replicated from one
data center to another, to know how much of the available bandwidth is used.

Thanks,
Tom

Re: How to measure data transfer between data centers?

Posted by Hobin Yoon <ho...@gmail.com>.
I had the same requirement and modified iptraf to log traffic every second.

https://github.com/hobinyoon/iptraf-3.0.0.git

Hobin

Posted by Jason Wee <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jacob Rhoden <ja...@me.com>.

Posted by Tom van den Berge <to...@drillster.com>.
Hi Chris,

--

Drillster BV
Middenburcht 136

+31 30 755 5330

Open your free account at www.drillster.com

Re: How to measure data transfer between data centers?

Posted by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com>.