Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hong Gia Dinh <hg...@sdcgrp.com> on 2002/12/13 10:50:54 UTC

FIND SOURCE

Hi all

i want to find to see and download if possible the xsp and xsl files
that is usually used to declare in namespace of the pages:

such as :
xmlns:log="http://apache.org/xsp/log"  . . .

and xmlns:log="http://apache.org/xsp/log"

in order for me to know all its tags : such as <log:logger>,<log:debug> . .
.

and of other pages such as xsp . . .

i downloaded all the source and bin version of cocoon but i dont know where
to find these information.

Please show me.
Thanks very much in advance
GD

RE: FIND SOURCE

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
look in src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java

Some (esql at least) have been moved into blocks if you're using 2.1dev,
which means you'll need to start in src/blocks/database for example and work
your way down a similar path.

Geoff Howard