Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by mohanad al-shayeb <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2005/03/26 07:23:27 UTC

Portlet ??

Hi all,

I am a beginner to both Lenya and Jetspeed2 projects. I would really like to
know if there is any portlet for lenya to plug it in Jetspeed2? Or if it is
possible to do that (and how difficult it is ;) )?

This is simply my Q. And I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Re: Portlet ??

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
mohanad al-shayeb wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am a beginner to both Lenya and Jetspeed2 projects. I would really
> like to know if there is any portlet for lenya to plug it in Jetspeed2?
> Or if it is possible to do that (and how difficult it is ;) )?
>
> This is simply my Q. And I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

the best way to go about this is to integrate lenya into the cocoon
portal (which supports jsr 168). it is my understanding that you can
then integrate that into jetspeed, in turn.

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/PortalTools
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/portal/
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/portal.html