Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2022/10/31 16:07:44 UTC

[DISCUSS] Enable GitHub issues?

Hi all,

for those of you that haven’t heard of it, Apache will be disabling signup to Apache’s Jira due to excessive Spam problems.
So, for people outside of the project, wanting to submit issues, there will be no simple way to do so.

How about we turn on GitHub Issues and simply run both in parallel.

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Enable GitHub issues?

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dominik,

It was straight foward and easy to use. :-)

KR
Lukas

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@apache.org>.
Updated:

Posted by jl hong <my...@gmail.com>.
ok :)

Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>于2022年11月4日 周五20:08写道:

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jl hong <my...@gmail.com>.
Hello Lukas,

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ben Hutcheson <be...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Dominik! This

It seems we have less of the Cons they are mentioning :-)
-> Google Summer of Code was not yet part of PLC4X
-> We only need to migrate around 100 Jira issues
-> I am not aware of any Milestones in our project that we track in Jira.

Concerning preparation:
- We already have list of labels
List to be added:

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.