Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/09/15 06:56:53 UTC

[IDE] Eclipse with mylyn

Hi there,

Has anyone tried eclipse with mylyn and connected to JIRA?
Just curious if this is a useful tool.  Looking for feedback from others.

Also what eclipse distribution is everyone using now that eclipse comes in
many
flavors.  I use the Classic one. Is anyone using the one for Java
developers?

Alex

Re: [IDE] Eclipse with mylyn

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

I don't even know what is mylyn. Mylyn Manson ?

I'm using Eclipse 3.2 classic too. The New Eclipse is too sugared for
my taste ;)

On 9/15/07, Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Has anyone tried eclipse with mylyn and connected to JIRA?
> Just curious if this is a useful tool.  Looking for feedback from others.
>
> Also what eclipse distribution is everyone using now that eclipse comes in
> many
> flavors.  I use the Classic one. Is anyone using the one for Java
> developers?
>
> Alex

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [IDE] Eclipse with mylyn

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the feedback Stefan this was just what I was looking for.

Alex

Re: [IDE] Eclipse with mylyn

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
Hi,