Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Manjunath H N <ma...@iwavesystems.com> on 2003/01/30 12:22:55 UTC

[users@httpd] Not able to access Apache Server from Client or Local M/c.

Hello All,

I configured Apache 2 on my Linux 2.4.18-14 kernel, I could open the test
page both on the local m/c and on the client before making changes to the
httpd.conf file, then I modified my httpd.conf, when restarting the httpd
service it gave no errors so obviously no syntax errors. But when I try to
access the web server on my local machine or from a client using any browser
I am getting "The Page cannot be displayed error" I checked my logs there is
no information about accesing my Web Server. Do I have to increase the
severity of my debug or log level to understand what the problem is.

Any light on this is highly appreciated.

   TIA
--Manjunath H N

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.