Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/02/10 17:04:25 UTC

[Trinidad2] new branch...

Hello,

there is a new branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/matzewTrinidad2002/
yes... it will be renamed ... / relocated; soon....
(see my other email)

Also, I am about to generate a new (alpha/beta) release for the 2.0.x offerings
(will contain changes BEFORE this new branch has been created)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Trinidad2] new branch...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Gabrielle Crawford
<ga...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> What is the new branch for?

contains stuff that has been fixed on trunk.

> Are you saying that will be trunk?

maybe soon; see the other email

> Why not just make the 2.0.x branch trunk?

see other email; I want to give a heads-up instead of swapping out
trunk...

-Matthias

PS: this will be renamed... (after that is done, another email is around ehre)

Re: [Trinidad2] new branch...

Posted by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com>.
Hi Matthias,

What is the new branch for? Are you saying that will be trunk? Why not