Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Lamine Ba <la...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/17 21:06:16 UTC

Research on Optimizing Online Search Engine Ranking with JSP

Hi all,

I am doing research in optimizing online search engine ranking for JSP
websites.  As you know, due to its dynamic nature, it is more
complicated for spider webs to read JSP websites and categorize their
content.  My goal is to create a methodology that will overcome this
issue.

Is there anyone out there involved in the same topic?  I am looking for
publications, universities (scholars), professionals, research (focus)
groups.

Thank you for your consideration.

Lamine.
www.realbasis.com