Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Stanley Smith <st...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/08 20:57:48 UTC

How to get the latest (2.1+) Turbine Code

I have downloaded the TDK 2.1 and began to write a new web app using the
Turbine Framework.  However, I have ran into a couple of issues with the
framework.  In looking thru past posts to the mailing lists, I noticed that
others had similar issues and fixes have been made to the Turbine code.

My question is how/where can I get my hands on a more recent copy of the
code that hopefully contains some fixes.  If I need to get the code out CVS,
how does one go about compiling the source code into class files.  Is there
directions for doing this somewhere?

Thanks in advance,
Stan