Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID> on 2021/03/12 16:33:10 UTC

Neo4j plugins inclusion

Dear Hoppers,

We have support for many technologies in the codebase.  Now that Hop is
becoming more and more popular (and effective) some of my Neo4j colleagues
have started to wonder why the Neo4j plugins for Hop aren't included.
It's a valid question.  Since there aren't any licensing concerns I would
like to ask you to let me know in the next couple of days if there are any
objections.  If there aren't any I'll include the plugin under
*plugins/misc/neo4j
*(until we figure out a better way to classify these plugins).

Thanks in advance for any feedback,

Matt
--
Neo4j Chief Solutions Architect