Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl> on 2002/11/26 09:10:36 UTC

help - stupid chars

Hi,

I have to be overlooking something simple, plz give me a kick.

I'm trying to parse XML using my own ContentHandler. Parsing seems to go OK but I'm missing the '\r' character which causes other problems.

I thought this would be an ignorableWhitespace which I could pick up but the parser doesn't seem to enter this method.

What am I doing wrong? I'm using version 2.0.2

Thx

/c

Re: help - stupid chars

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com>.
An XML parser is required to normalize newlines. CRLF, CR, and LF all show
up as \n (LF).