Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org> on 2016/03/30 11:03:32 UTC

wiki.openoffice.org down

Hi

The wiki.openoffice.org website seems to keep going down often with
the error "The server is temporarily unable to service your request
due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again
later."

What's going on?

Regards
Damjan

Re: wiki.openoffice.org down

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Marcus wrote:
> Am 03/30/2016 11:03 AM, schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
>> The wiki.openoffice.org website seems to keep going down often with
>> the error "The server is temporarily unable to service your request
>> due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again
>> later."
> I don't know what was the situation in the last hours or if something
> was done. However, I've tried it now and the response time was normal.

If you are speaking about today, indeed the wiki had issues most of the
day (often they are proxy issues, but it can also be a VM needing
restart). If you open http://status.apache.org/pubsub/manage.cgi and
expand "OpenOffice Wiki" you will see it.

VM was restarted (not by me; by Infra) about 4 hours ago. And I've now
also restarted the svn2bz bot which hadn't started on reboot.

As for previous days, everything looks correct for the several last days.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: wiki.openoffice.org down

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 03/30/2016 11:03 AM, schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
> The wiki.openoffice.org website seems to keep going down often with
> the error "The server is temporarily unable to service your request
> due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again
> later."

I don't know what was the situation in the last hours or if something
was done. However, I've tried it now and the response time was normal.

Marcus