Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sven Kuenzler <sv...@gmx.net> on 2000/06/19 20:51:14 UTC

Things missing in CVS

Just a quick note:

In order to successfully build the dist from cvs, there are two things
missing:

Property "ant.home" is missing in build.xml. I just added a the
following line to the "ini" target and it worked.
    <property name="ant.home" value="."/>

In order to build "javadocs", I needed a bin/antRun script which I
copied from some cocoon distribution and it worked.

I understand that all this is in an early stage. So, if it's just
missing because the transistion to xml-apache is not complete yet, never
mind. If it's just a forgotten "cvs add", I should be easy to fix ;)

BTW: My original problem has not gone away yet. When invoking a SOAP
service for the very first time, no error occurs but the application
"hangs". If I stop it by force, subsequent SOAP requests lead to
"connect reset by peer" described before. I'll do some more research on
this tomorrow.

	Sven....

--
We must admit that looking at progress bars does not qualify as working
	-- Apocalypse Geek