Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Rameshbabu <Ra...@ust-global.com> on 2019/02/14 18:26:25 UTC

ActiveMQ version compatibility with Postgresql

Hi, I am using Activemq 5.15.2 version, Could someone suggest which latest
version of Postgresql is compatible to it ? as my DB team is planning to
upgrade Postgresql.

Re: ActiveMQ version compatibility with Postgresql

Posted by Rameshbabu <Ra...@ust-global.com>.
Thanks Tim for the Response.

Sure, will post here if I come across any compatibility issues.

Re: ActiveMQ version compatibility with Postgresql

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
We don't explicitly test against all possible versions of a database,
because our use of the database is simple enough that once ActiveMQ works
with a particular database product, we typically work with all versions of
that product. There could always be exceptions to that rule, of course, but
we'd be relying on bug reports from people like you who try upgrading and
identify that a problem exists, since we don't do that compatibility
testing. But in the 4+ years I've been monitoring this mailing list, I've
yet to see anyone mention a compatibility problem, so you'll probably find
that ActiveMQ works just fine with both versions of Postgres to which
you're considering upgrading.

Tim

Posted by Rameshbabu <Ra...@ust-global.com>.