Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ian Atkin <Ia...@Widelearning.com> on 2000/11/15 13:03:50 UTC

RE: I want to use an JSP-Error-page to catch the Exception from a n XML-Page

robin,

where is this exception handling logic held?

i could really do with the system identifier and the line number data from
SAXParseExceptions.

i'm after this as a debugging aid, but i like the idea of user-defined
handling much better.

wouldn't it be possible to tell cocoon to pass exceptions on to tomcat and
then use the web.xml error settings?

Ian Atkin
Code Monkey & Text File Editor
Wide Learning