Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Oleg Smirnov <cr...@tepkom.ru> on 2002/05/07 15:08:12 UTC

initialization of complex type into complex type

Hello.

Help me please solve the next problem.
I have a services which take a complex parameter "Struct2".
I get a complex type parameters description in wsdl (by Java2Wsdl) which contain element with complex type into itself.

This is a piece of wsdl file:

   <complexType name="Struct1">
     <element name="field1" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
   </complexType>

   <complexType name="Struct2">
     <element name="field" type="intf:Struct1"/>
   </complexType>

After Wsdl2Java generation I get a "Struct2" class with field of "Struct1" type.
But where is an initial of this field?
May be suppose what it must be done into client of this service?

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                          mailto:craft@tepkom.ru