Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/01/10 19:38:07 UTC

Package split in Hadoop 0.23 branch

Hi!

Please take a look at the current proposal:
and leave your vote in the comments section. I would
like to converge on a naming convention by COB
on Thu 01/12 (PST).

Thanks,
Roman.

Fwd: Package split in Hadoop 0.23 branch

Posted by Matt Foley <ma...@apache.org>.
Cross-posting, please do not respond on this thread.  But I thought some
members of this list who are not members of the bigtop lists might like to
know this discussion is happening.