Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com> on 2020/08/17 22:22:43 UTC

Re: [camel-quarkus website] Some questions about organization

I implemented some of the ideas discussed in this thread in
https://github.com/apache/camel-quarkus/pull/1534

In particular, the above PR lets the List of extensions page show an
alphabetically sorted list of extensions instead of using Camel concepts
(components, languages, ...)

The lists of supported components, languages, data formats, etc. are
still there but were moved to new dedicated pages. We can revisit the
question whether we need these pages once we have links from Camel
component pages to Camel Quarkus extension pages.

Thanks,

-- Peter

Posted by Peter Palaga <pp...@redhat.com>.
The changes are online now: