Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oskar Werewka <ow...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2001/06/08 18:02:07 UTC

session basic

I have this:

	<session:set-attribute name="username" content="Oskar Werewka"/>
	<session:get-attribute name="username"/>

and I'm not getting any "Oskar Werewka" in the output?
but why? When I looked at the generated java code, it
seens to be OK:

       session.setAttribute(
         String.valueOf("username"),
         ""
       );

and:

         xspCurrentNode.appendChild(
           xspExpr(
           session.getAttribute(
             String.valueOf("username")
           )
         , document)
         );

But no text node is created, why?

Thanks, desperate Oskar
(It will be probably faster for me, to write my own tablib - help)

--

Kamera wideo Sony, 5000 zl
wygraj w konkursie eMarketu i Onet.pl [ http://konkursy.onet.pl/emarket ]

Re: session basic

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Oskar Werewka wrote:

> I have this:
>
> 	<session:set-attribute name="username" content="Oskar Werewka"/>
> 	<session:get-attribute name="username"/>

Try this

   <session:set-attribute name="username">Oskar Werewka"</session:set-attribute>

Giacomo