Posted to users@camel.apache.org by geoHeil <e1...@student.tuwien.ac.at> on 2016/05/30 06:35:51 UTC

Camel JPA spring-boot auto-configuration how to set up

Hi, new to camel I struggle to set up spring-boot with auto-configuration
(the nice application configuration file and not the nasty spring.xml files)
for JPA with e.g. hibernate.

So far during my experiments with camel-sql the data source either
configured in application.yml or via a configuration class could not be
found.

As my main goal is to use camel-jpa I set up a project  here
https://github.com/geoHeil/camel-jpa-spring-boot based on the nice
camel-in-action 2 examples. However, I do not get the configuration to work.

Thanks a lot for help.