Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mi...@akquinet.de> on 2012/12/20 21:51:38 UTC

JDO TCK Conference Call Friday Dezember 21, 9 am Pacific Time

Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, Dezember 21 at 9 am Pacific
Time to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
US Toll free: 866 682-4770
Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
Germany Toll free: 08006648515
(Other countries by request)

To place the call:
1. Call the toll free number.
2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
3. Enter the security code 1111#

Agenda:
1. Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013
2. Problem building site
3. News on JDO-717 "copyjdorijars does not cleanup target directory"
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717
4. News on spec update?
5. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Dec 07 2012] AI Craig: Last technical item is still the new assertion
needed for Chapter 12.
[Nov 16 2012] AI Everybody Cross references to other sections should use
parentheses. Maybe we should avoid making this change until we have
reviewed and approved the 3.1 changes. Chapters that are not affected by
3.1 could have the bracket-to-parens change made any time, with no
requirement to record changes.
[Nov 02 2012] AI Craig JDO-678 needs a test case.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Regards Michael
--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de
Web: www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de>

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday Dezember 21, 9 am Pacific Time

Posted by Michelle Caisse <mc...@sonic.net>.
I am unable to attend the meeting today. Status update on agenda item 1,
Mandatory svnpubsub migration:
- Docs are checked into the db tree at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/db/content/jdo
- Everything is ready for all the db projects to go live. Rick Hillegas
has submitted the JIRA issue to request that we go live
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5696).
- I added a svn:externals property to the site tree in svn, which should
allow us to continue to use the existing site build mechanism
essentially unchanges, except that the step of logging onto the apache
server and running a script is no longer necessary. Due to the problem
building ste and lack of time, the full cycle of modifying content has
not been tested.

-- Michelle