Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/01 21:53:14 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-182 - Reduce Streams DSL overloads and allow easier use of custom storage engines

+1

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

There has been one further update to the KIP. WindowedKStream has been
renamed to TimeWindowedKStream.

Thanks,
Damian

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-182 - Reduce Streams DSL overloads and allow easier use of custom storage engines

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guozhang,

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Damian,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-182 - Reduce Streams DSL overloads and allow easier use of custom storage engines

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sriram Subramanian <ra...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-182 - Reduce Streams DSL overloads and allow easier use of custom storage engines

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
+1