Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bo...@redwerk.com> on 2007/12/17 12:22:30 UTC

jsr 283 compatibility?

Hello there!

Could somebody please tell me, is JackRabbit is compatible with upcoming
standard of JSR 283? If no, are there any plans to implement JSR 283?

Thank you in advance!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

Re: jsr 283 compatibility?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Jacob Bergoo <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am also interested to know if and when Jackrabbit will be JSR 283
> compliant. Any new news in this matter?

Nothing new. I assume that JSR 283 will be final some time this year
and we'll try to release Jackrabbit 2.0 soon (within months) after
that, but unfortunately I can't give you any more specific estimates.

If you're interested in helping the process, you can check out the
public JSR 283 draft and send feedback on any issues you come up with.
Also, you can try out the new JSR 283 features we've already included
as a preview in Jackrabbit 1.5.0 and the trunk.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: jsr 283 compatibility?

Posted by Jacob Bergoo <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I am also interested to know if and when Jackrabbit will be JSR 283
compliant. Any new news in this matter?

regards,
Jacob

Re: jsr 283 compatibility?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: jsr 283 compatibility?

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> is JackRabbit is compatible with JSR 283?

Not yet. A few things are already implemented.

> are there plans to implement JSR 283?

Yes. The plan is that Jackrabbit will be the reference implementation.
However I can't tell you about the exact timeline.

Regards,
Thomas