Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Colin Saxton <cc...@exel.co.uk> on 2001/03/29 16:33:06 UTC

WebSphere Installation??? :<

In the websphere documentation I am unable to locate the jars highlighted
with brackets[]...do I need to install these jars for soap to work?

2. In the tree view, open the SoapWebApp, and select the Advanced tab:
Change Document Root to "C:\install-dir\soap-2_0\webapps\soap".

Set the classpath to
C:\XML\apache\soap-2_0\lib\soap.jar
C:\XML\apache\soap-2_0
[C:\tools\BSF\lib\bsf.jar ]
[C:\tools\BSF\lib\bsfengines.jar ]
[C:\Tools\Rhino\js.jar ]
[C:\Tools\Rhino\jstools.jar ]
your SOAP server classes, if any

Re: WebSphere Installation??? :<

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.
On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 03:33:06PM +0100, Colin Saxton wrote:
> In the websphere documentation I am unable to locate the jars highlighted
> with brackets[]...do I need to install these jars for soap to work?

Nope, they're optional. You only need them if you want scripting languages
to work (e.g. Javascript).

Re: WebSphere Installation??? :<

Posted by Wouter Cloetens <wo...@mind.be>.