Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/03 18:30:57 UTC

[Axis2] Minor typos in OnJava artical "Web Services Messaging with Apache Axis2: Concepts and Techniques"

The artical is very clear about the concepts. However, there are, to
my understanding, several typos in it.

In the section of Axis2 Client API Concepts
In-Out MEP Support: InOnlyMEPClient should be In-Out MEP Support:
*InOutMEPClient*

In the matrix showing the possible combinations for the four parameters

Messaging interaction 	Sender transport 	Listener transport 	Use
separate Listener 	Blocking

Sync/Two Channel 	HTTP 	HTTP 	TRUE 	*FALSE* should be *TURE*
	SMTP 	SMTP 	TRUE 	*FALSE* should be *TURE*

In the section of Request-Response Messaging

There are four ways a request-response message can behave:

   1. In-Out synchronous with two-way transport
   2. In-Out asynchronous with two-way transport
   3. In-Out synchronous with one-way transport
   4. In-Out asynchronous with *two-way* transport should be *one-way transport*

Cheers,

Don

Re: [Axis2] Minor typos in OnJava artical "Web Services Messaging with Apache Axis2: Concepts and Techniques"

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dong,
The errors you mentioned are indeed there in the article. We have already
contacted the editor pointing out the errors and hopefully they will be
corrected soon.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu