Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 21:31:34 UTC

Apache Directory in Geronimo v1.2

Hi All,
are we shipping Apache Directory 0.92 with Geronimo v1.2 again? if so, that's great.

I just built 1.2 and when I tried to install Apache Directory plugin it showed up as *already installed*

I probably missed a bunch of mails but all I found was about integrating TripleSec as the JACC provider and that TripleSec will become part of the Apache Directory.

Can somebody refresh my memory, it will help me with the "Summary of changes" too.

Thanks

Cheers!
Hernan