Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Anil Kumar <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/08 00:40:14 UTC

Re: Svn Searcher

Hi Vishwajeet,

Can you please provide some document you used or prepared to install
SVNSearcher on Linux?  Other than http://svn-search.sourceforge.net/.

Thank you,

Anil.

Re: Svn Searcher

Posted by Andreas Stieger <an...@gmx.de>.
Anil,

On 08/10/15 00:40, Anil Kumar wrote:
> Can you please provide some document you used or prepared to install
> SVNSearcher on Linux?  Other than http://svn-search.sourceforge.net/.

You seem to be implying here that the documentation linked above did not
lead you to success, and therefore you assume something must be wrong
with it. Instead, you should mention what you did, what you observed,
and where you are stuck.

Andreas

Re: Svn Searcher

Posted by vishwajeet singh <de...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 4:10 AM, Anil Kumar <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Vishwajeet,
>
> Can you please provide some document you used or prepared to install
> SVNSearcher on Linux?  Other than http://svn-search.sourceforge.net/.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Anil.

Dear Anil,

It's been a while so I hardly remember the steps but I don't remember using
some other documentation other than what is available with source code.

+91-9657702154 | http://www.ezmove.in | Happy Moving is EZMove-ing