Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ricardo Gladwell <ri...@btinternet.com> on 2004/08/05 14:35:54 UTC

ConfigruationDynaBean

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I've attached a
patch for the commons-configuration for some classes I've written to
implement a DynaBean/DynaClass wrapper interface for a Configuration object.

Is this project still active? I can't seem to find downloads for it and
the maven repository seems out of date?

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell

RE: ConfigruationDynaBean

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Hi,

The commons-configuration project is active, and I'd be happy to look at the
patch..  Could you submit a bugzilla bug and attach the patch to that?
Also, I almost missed your email.  Typically emails are sent with
[configuration] at the front of the subject.

Eric